Monday, July 06, 2009

Vacation and sewing

I am taking a vacation day today so my long holiday weekend continues. I am making progress on my Butterick dress. I am about ready to go to sewing room and resume sewing. I always like to drink coffee and catch up on emails/blogs/Flickr photos and Pattern Review. I am limiting my time however as staying at the computer definitely eats up the sewing time.

I plan to take photos of the McCall's dress today and will post photos here. I want to write a review for PR as well.

More later.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely, and thanks for the reminder. I got distracted on the computer, trying to avoid crawling under the table to plug my sewing machine back in after a minor meltdown on Friday. Better do that so I can get to the fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...