Sunday, November 16, 2008

Group #3 Member of SewCraftBlog

I was reading Sharon's blog the other day and read about SewCraftBlog. Its a blog where other sewists and crafters can sign up to be members of sewing or other crafting group. I was notified that I became a member of the Sewing Group #3. It is always nice to learn of other people who share sewing and other crafts with the intent of sharing and learning as well.

You can learn more about this group by going to www.sewcraftblog.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. You will enjoy the SewCraftBlog...I'm not much of a sewer but Keri who started the SewCraftBog is my daughter-in-law. I live in Martinsville but am from RI. It's fun to see someone from "Danville" and Roanoke" of which Martinsville is smack in the middle of. Just had to say it is a very small world...You have a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also in group #3-- it's nice to meet you! And good luck with the dress you're working on!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...