Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Making Progress

Back lining

Jacket is coming along. I made good progress on Saturday and Sunday with the jacket.I decided to use the methods from the Designer Jackets article that was published January 2006 in Threads Magazines. Thought I would post a few photos of my progress.


Lining attached to the front opening.


Basted jacket fabric on Alma Marie. Testing the fit before attaching to lining and quilting. Added 1 inch to side seam allowances, ended up reducing but still allowed for fabric take up with the quilting.

2 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful so far! Thanks for sharing your progress photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress. I enjoy viewing/reading about it. It's inspiring. Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...