Making Progress

Back lining

Jacket is coming along. I made good progress on Saturday and Sunday with the jacket.I decided to use the methods from the Designer Jackets article that was published January 2006 in Threads Magazines. Thought I would post a few photos of my progress.


Lining attached to the front opening.


Basted jacket fabric on Alma Marie. Testing the fit before attaching to lining and quilting. Added 1 inch to side seam allowances, ended up reducing but still allowed for fabric take up with the quilting.

Comments

  1. It looks wonderful so far! Thanks for sharing your progress photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress. I enjoy viewing/reading about it. It's inspiring. Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

New Iron

Simplicity 1366

Sewcialists

Sewcialists