Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fabrics

I recently acquired a few more pieces of fabric to add to my collection. I just got around to taking photos. Since I can't seem to move onto my next project at least I can post about sewing or lack there of.

This is mohair/wool blend from Fabric Mart. I am thinking a cape.

This is two knit fabrics from EOS-a buttermilk knit and a Chico's knit boucle.

These two pieces came from Nancy's Notions-yellow wool and a celery green soft silk fabric.

More later.

4 comments:

  1. Okay and I thought I had fabric issues! *LOL* The pieces you just bought are great. I have always wondered what the fabrics are like from Nancy's Notions...now I should just give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your creations with these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics. I can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...