Monday, June 11, 2007

Back to sewing

My husband continues to improve and there is a sense of normalcy coming back again. I was back at work in full swing. I had hoped to get a little sewing in tonight but cooking dinner took precedence and then I decided to read some emails.


I got a pleasant surprise from one email. I am going to wait before I share it with you though. Call me superstitious if you will. I admit I am to some degree. I will tell you this it has to do with fabric and sewing. So given the way things were last week, this was a nice surprise and a great way to start my week.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear your dh is feeling better. Have fun with all your sewing projects. Can't wait to see your eyelet skirt.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...