Sunday, April 22, 2007

Skirt decision

I have after setting it aside for a few days, decided I am going to redo the waistband of the skirt. The wide waistband, though a unique feature, just does not work on me. As Vicki suggested in her comment, wear a top over it.

Wearing a top over a high bulky waistband did not work. Perhaps because of the knit top. But something looser still does not quite work either. But narrowing the waistband will make it less unique of course but workable and I believe wearable.

This change will have to wait though as I want to work on two other projects-one a knit top and the other a knit dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...