Sunday, December 24, 2006

Early Christmas Present

My DH and I gave each other a new camera for Christmas. Really rather simple to use. I have set up the camera printer and loaded software which allows me to edit photos, etc. I have this capability with other programs but thought I should load this for this camera.

Anyway this is a test to see if the photos I took and uploaded to another photo website than the one I normally use will allow ease of photo review when I link from here.

This is photo of the now completed back of the jean jacket. Remember this is a test.

I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...