Experiment Gone Wrong!

This was to be a felted flower on a sweatshirt. I used fusible cutaway stablizer behind the area felted. That was a good idea. I used water soluable stablizer on top another good idea. Regretfully the embroidered outline of the flower in tone on tone thread was not the best idea. Thus hard to tell the flower outline. Couple this with not sure how which directions or how much roving to place on the flower petal parts resulted in this creation. Hard to tell it is a flower. But practice makes for improvement.
I did enjoy the felting with the Babylock Embellisher. Just punch, punch away! Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. actually I think that looks really nice like that. It gives it a sort of watercolor effect. It did not go wrong in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

New Iron

Ruffle Neck Tunic

Sewcialists

Sewcialists