Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More skirt progress

I serge finished the edges of the skirt lining fabric. I really like the lining fabric I purchased. It is not the "Hang Loose" lining fabric I usually have to purchase locally. I did buy it at JoAnn's and it is a polyester, but has a great feel to it.

I am ready to sew the panels together and then attach to skirt. I will then only need to sew the waistband to the skirt, affix hook and eyes, hem and Viola! I will have a nice outfit.

I don't remember taking so long to sew something years ago. Maybe I spend more time getting the fit better and focus on the completeness of the garment.

1 comment:

  1. The fabrics look beautiful together and I love the print. I am looking forward to seeing the finished project. Sometimes, some things take longer than others, I know that's true for me! Life tends to interfere too.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...