Friday, November 18, 2005

Sewing Blurb for Friday-11/18

Work on my SNF jacket has halted this week. I hope to work on it some tonight and definitely this weekend. I really should finish it this weekend.

I need to start on Christmas gifts and finish those that I have started.

I read some new reviews on Pattern Review for patterns from companies I have not tried in some time. I saw a great review for a Sewing Workshop pattern. Usually they are large on me so need to think about that before taking a plunge and ordering.

Also have been inspired by recent items seen on Wild Ginger site for Pattern Master Boutique. I have been going to Curves about three times a week for about almost a month. Hopefully I have to update my measurements.!!!!! Not sure if lost weight but I have definitely firmed some areas. My doctor will be proud, he better be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...