Monday, August 13, 2018

Quick Post

I snapped a few photos of the striped Jalie Bobbie pattern when my photographer (DH) was not able to take some photos.  I shot them with my iPhone 8 in the bathroom mirror which needs cleaning after seeing these photos.

Not my best photo but hate taking photos with my phone.  I realize that it is not a happy look and actually I am pleased with the outcome of this second top.  The tweaks I made worked as planned and hoped for.

Awkward pose for a back shot.

Of course I had to let you peek into the facing/liner.  This is the side where the stripes at the side seam meet, the other side does not line up so well.  I normally don't go around raising my arm for people to see the underside, so it won't be that noticeable.

I am starting to work on my next project, the Closet Case Kalle Shirtdress.

More later.

7 comments:

  1. Love it. I need to use up some of my stripped fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripes! Navy/white combo is classic, IMHO, and perfect for summer. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a Great job with matching the stripes perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a cute top! The Kalle dress is next up on my to sew list too. Isn't it interesting how life changes have made these type of patterns must sews for us now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I think you have adjusted well and I am still working on what I should sew for my life style now. I am getting there but the excitement to sew has been missing lately.

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...