Saturday, April 08, 2017

New Patterns

Well my pattern diet ended recently as I took advantage of Club BMV sales recently.  Here are my new additions.

Similar to a Style Arc pattern that I like


I saw this dress sewn recently by Natasha of Dressmaking Debacles.  I like her longer length, right above knees.  Decided I needed a cool and more casual dress for spring/summer.

I have the fabric!
I purchased the fabric that the model is wearing (yes, I fell off the fabric diet also).  I purchased it from Fabric.com.  Lovely chambray fabric.
Yes, I have the stripe fabric also
I purchased the stripe fabric from JoAnn's recently.  I got the remaining yardage left on the bolt.  Mine is a navy and white knit.


Love the view the model is wearing

Maybe I will just go for it with the leggings.

This is interesting pattern and design
I have a few more patterns to show.  I just realized I don't have the photos of those yet.  I finished the Simplicity top and will post more about that experience later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...