Summary of fitting adjustments:
- FBA of 1 1/2 inches, I ended up removing about 1/2 inch.
- FSA 5/8 inch
- Reduction of 2 inches from waist to hip
- Added those 2 inches to length.
- Sewed 3/8 inch deeper upper back seams for narrow back adjustment
- Sewed deeper side seams starting at hip area down to hem, from thigh to hem I sewed 1 inch seam to taper the dress in more.
- Took in 3/8 in upper chest area through the princess seams.
- Swayback adjustment was closer to one inch than my usual 5/8, trued seam and added to side seam.
- Lowered front neckline by 1/4 inch, next time may lower more, it is a high neckline more so than appears on the drawing on pattern envelope.