Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ramblings

I did enjoy my husband's company's Holiday party.  Nice fellowship, food and fun.


Some progress made on the skirt.  I have sewn the lining unit making all the fitting adjustments on it that I needed with the skirt.  I still need to sew the side seams of the skirt now that I have the fit just right.  All markings have been made along the basting stitches; ready to sew when I can get into the sewing room for some sewing time.

I have done very well with the pattern diet.  I received four patterns from Lisel & Company from a Pattern Review 12 days of Christmas give away, some immediate pattern gratification with that.

I have seen a few new patterns from independent pattern makers that have struck a chord for me.  I will have to wait until March though!  That's the plan and hoping to make it through.  So much temptation.

More later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...