Well--I ran into some fitting issues and some I think I should have anticipated from the beginning. Just because the finished measurements are posted on the pattern piece, does not mean one should believe those measurements.
I ended up letting out all seams, ending up with 3/8 inch seam allowances to give me the room I needed from below the bust down. Thank goodness for princess seams and being able to adjust all around.
Having said this about this pattern, it is a well drafted pattern in that all pattern pieces line up well. I really need a 14-16-18 pattern and this one ended with 14 and the next sizes up would have been way to big in upper chest and shoulder area. I will make this one again and will adjust for more width from under the bust down. The FBA I made was perfect. I also think the back piece is too long and could/should have folded out some of the length in the back above the waist.
More to share later.