Sunday, February 17, 2013

What's next-Burda top

I stopped my Burda subscription a couple of years ago.  I have purchased various Burda patterns at JoAnn's and on occasion I have downloaded for free or price a few Burda patterns.

I decided to buy the pattern shown in the right side bar after seeing several versions of this made on several blogs.  I really like the gathered sleeves and hope it works out well for me.  I downloaded and printed the pattern pieces; then traced them on to Swedish sewing paper.  I used my Dritz dual tracing wheel and marking paper to create the seam allowances.


I created a FBA based on flat measuring the pattern and deciding I needed to make my usual adjustments.
I still need to make a swayback adjustment.

I am going to use some knit fabric from my stash.  This fabric I purchased from EOS last year.  It is washed and ready to go.
More updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...