Tuesday, October 09, 2012

10 minutes sewing

I decided I need to take opportunities when I can to actually go into the sewing room and do something sewing related.  So this evening after getting home from work while DH is taking a shower, I spent 10 minutes in the sewing room.  I stay stitched the neckline of the knit top I am working on. 

I then pinned in the darts that were created when I did the FBA .   The knit is rather “fiddly” and so aligning the dart stitching lines took up a chunk of time.  I also wanted to make sure that when I sewed the sides together that the front and back side seams line up and they did.

I was surprised to see that I had spent 10 to 12 minutes on these three steps.

Off to heat up left overs for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...