Sunday, May 06, 2012


This is where I am now with the dress.  I need to take a deeper seam in the front princess seams from below "tummy" down.  Then I can hem and have a new dress completed.  
  • The lining is sewn
  • Ready to attach to dress
  • Sleeves to be inserted
  • Hem the dress
  • Decide on jacket to make-either the one with this pattern or another one.
I am still debating on the jacket.  Either use the one with this pattern or find another suitable one. I am put off somewhat by the elastic in the back of the jacket and perhaps I can work around this.  I like the collar and the sleeves on this jacket.

Some photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...