Saturday, April 16, 2011

Looking forward to the weekend

Another extremely busy week at work, leaving me feeling tired and not motivated to sew.  This AM I busy helping with a kite festival in our area for my Rotary club.  Hopefully this evening I will have some time to spend in the sewing room and that my sewing mojo will be with me.

I have only a few things to finish with the McCall's dress currently in progress.  I want to make a few sheath style dresses using some of my recently purchased fabric.  I pulled out several patterns last weekend to decide what dress to make and have narrowed them down to about three choices.

I have to go and travel to the park.  The weather is not very good at this moment so this event may be rained out.  Later.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today! It is nasty out! Missed you at sewing guild this week.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...