The second Sencha blouse is complete. I ended up reducing the upper chest/shoulder area from a 12 to an 8, keeping the bust to hip area at 14.
After stitching the buttonholes and adding the buttons, I tried this on for final adjustments before hemming. I took deeper tucks in the front and back extending the length of the back tuck to take in some of the fullness I was experiencing right above the waist line.
I really love the look of this fabric and wish I could capture it better in the following photographs.
Here is a photo of the buttons I settled on. The outer edges are shiny blue with the center a matte look.
And here it is with the completed Simplicity skirt
I am glad I improved the fit of the blouse. I know that I will make more.