Monday, August 23, 2010

Up and down

Saturday we visited my MIL and found an old acquaintance,  who unfortunately is living in an assisted living environment due to health issues.  We did not get home until late evening on Saturday and I visited my sewing room for all of 20 minutes and decided I just was not in the right frame of mind to sew.

Sunday, I did sew the back and side seams of the Vogue dress.  I also stitched the two sash ends to the center piece.  My sewing mojo left me and did not sew anymore yesterday.  I had an annoying headache all day, either a tension or sinus headache.

I did spend sometime reading other sewing related blogs and I am sure that I will back in sewing mode before too long.

1 comment:

  1. Do have a better Monday! Reading the sewing blogs sure can be inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...