Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Business Travel again

No sewing during the work week as I am traveling once again. I will be traveling to Hagerstown, MD tomorrow and will return to big R on Friday. There was no opportunity for sewing this evening. I spent most of my time packing and then fixing a quick dinner for DH and me.

I googled fabric shops for the area and found a JoAnn's and two quilting stores. Not sure that I would get the opportunity to shop anyway. Never hurts to check out the potential resources however.

I have some ideas shaping up for several new sewing projects. I also want to do some embroidery projects for gifts for Christmas! Gosh, did I just say Christmas. Tomorrow is October! I don't hardly remember the summer. More later.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you come back ready to sew :)

    Christmas, yikes, it's so close. I have decorations to make for the house still.....hmmmm I hope I finish it all in time.

    Hugs,
    Lory

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...