Thursday, September 11, 2008

ASG Meeting

The closest thing to sewing today will be going to our ASG meeting. Our chapter plus friends of chapter members took a bus trip to Mary Jo's in Gastonia, NC yesterday. Unfortunately I did not get to go as I was on vacation last week. I still have some lining and fabrics left from last year's trip. Hopefully I will get to see some of our shopper's treasurers tonight.

I did get to JoAnn's earlier this week and got some very nice buttons for my blouse so I can finish that up and have something new to wear. I did wear my new Vogue dress on Tuesday and got lots of comments about the dress. I have to say that it wore well and the knit I used feels fabulous.

Got to run and finish getting dressed for work. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...