Sunday, April 20, 2008

Did you hear this sound-AAAGGGGHHHH!

Yes, this was the sound I made after my last post as I headed back to the sewing room to start on Vogue 1026, Badgley Mischka dress. That horrible sound referenced above was because I took the pattern out of the pattern envelope, started unfolding the pattern and when looking at the front piece with the finished bust measurements printed on it, saw that the bust size was way to small. I then discovered I had purchased the wrong size pattern!!!!

Now I am all for pattern adjusting to get the right fit but this would require a total remake. So hopefully I can return the pattern to JoAnn's and exchange for the correct size. Thank goodness I had not taken scissors to paper! I acquired this pattern for $3.99 during their recent Vogue sale. I cannot believe I did not catch this before purchasing the pattern!!! AAGGGHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...