Friday, December 08, 2006

Vintage Patterns (repos)

I saw this pattern reviewed at Pattern Review. I fell in love with the blouse the reviewer made from it. She referenced Eva's Dress website. Of course while browsing, I found two other patterns that I of course had to have. One is a 1950's style blouse. The other is a great looking skirt. So I ordered them 'cause I don't have enough patterns in my stash???!!!!

And have I had the time to sew of late for me???!!!! I am taking the week of Christmas off and I plan to sew, sew, sew!

I still need to post my Christmas Envelopes. Will do that sometime today.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Just what I needed. Three more great patterns to love. The skirt is great, isn't it? I have embroidery work to complete (5 sets of dinner napkins). My Christmas sewing may be shot. Might as well get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda - what is the pattern for the princess-seames knit top (beige) in your slide show? Looks like a Loes Hinse style, but I don't see it at her site. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...