Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fabric Arrived!

It is always so nice to come home from work to learn that a package has arrived. My fabric from Vogue Fabrics came yesterday. Everything looked in good order. The pale aqua fabrics I purchased looked so springish. I also got a teal solid rayon/polyester and teal with black/white geometric designs.

The other color I got was a buttery yellow fabric. It is silk and cotton and feels so great!

My DH looked at the fabric briefly, shook his head and asked if everything was okay? Oh yes! was my reply. I also noticed that he was staring at the mounds of fabric laying on the ironing board as well as other fabrics on the cutting table. All of those are ideas or projects in work.

I need time now to cut, fit, and sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...