Wednesday, March 08, 2006

20 minutes to sew tonight

Well I got about 20 minutes to sew on my Swing Jacket tonight. I serge finished the jacket front edges as well as the collar. I pinned the collar to the jacket to make sure it was even on both sides since there are no matchining notches or points. Nailed it!

I am so happy about the embroidered designs on the collars matching so well. I will have the jacket complete and probably won't get much wear out of it as the weather is warming up and up here in Roanoke. This weekend will be very warm, in the 70's.

But I am starting to think and plan my spring sewing. I purchased some fabric from Vogue Fabrics this morning. I pictured some of these fabrics earlier this month or late last month on this blog. I ordered all of these plus another piece as well. I went through some of my fabric collection also for inspiration. I am ready to cut and sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...