Saturday, February 11, 2006

Quick Blurb

Well I came home from work yesterday after stopping at grocery store to pick up few items since it was calling for snow today (and it is snowing). I had felt rather ill during the afternoon and thought it was something I ate (and apparently it was). After putting up the few items, I then changed into casual clothes and went into sewing room.

I laid out fabric to cut out one of two jacket patterns. I then got hot and clammy and decided I needed to just lay down for a moment.

DH had to work late and thus thought I could get a little uninterrupted sewing time. (Not!) By the time he came home around 7:30 pm, I was truly ill. Thus laid on sofa between intermittent bouts of being sick and then fell asleep. Waking up around 9:30 and feeling somewhat better.

This morning I was able to go to sewing room and have cut out two jacket patterns. These I have talked about doing in previous posts. I feel like I am sewing again. Though cutting out patterns is my least favorite thing about sewing, though obviously a very necessary step in the whole process.

I spent a good two hours of cutting and now taking a break just to write down a few things in my sewing diary. Off to shower now and back to sewing room soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...