Well I finished the Burda top and not really pleased with the results. The fit is good but the striped/floral knit fabric did gather as well as I thought it would. I probably could take deeper seams to get the effect that the pattern calls for. The other thing is that it is way too long and probably can be shortened. It is just not what I wanted for the top. I have put it aside for now and may decide to do some more with it later.
So I am on to my next project which is going to be a skirt unless I change my mind between now and tomorrow AM. I have lots of ideas and shortage of time.
I hope your sewing weekend is going well.