Friday, November 18, 2011

Vacation and Holiday

Today I begin my vacation and holiday time off!  I really am looking forward to the break.  My mind and soul needs rest and time for creativity.

As much as I would like to begin the time off today sewing, I am traveling to NC to see my father who has been moved into a nursing home providing some needed skilled nursing services.  Fortunately he has been moved closer to where I live so the travel will not be as lengthy as it was previously.  This will allow me to visit more frequently.

I will be back home early evening and plan to begin the pattern fitting process for the new jacket.  Zippers that I ordered have not arrived yet, hopefully today.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...