Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Sewing Mojo Gone

My usual routine for Sunday AM is to get up, drink some coffee, read emails/blogs and go to my sewing room.  There was no sewing mojo this AM.  I think I used it up trying to finish the tops to  participate in the One Pattern Many Looks contest on PR. 

I also had some other items to take care of and decided they needed some priority over sewing.  I will do some cleaning up of the sewing room this afternoon and set up machines for my second Butterick dress with neckline ruffle.  That one is ready to sew.

I did browse through some sewing photos of others while reading through blogs and found this photo.  I saved it to my favorites.  Boxy tops are in, the Sorbetto tops are rather boxy.  Of particular interest was the white scalloped edge top in the bottom of the photo.  I had not seen this before making the yellow eyelet top.  Good minds think alike.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...