Saturday, February 16, 2008

Back home and in the mood to sew

Well my business trip to DC did not allow any time for pleasure shopping. My hope was to make it to G Street. I got lost twice and found some nice stores and shopping center but no luck with any of these being sewing related.

Since arriving back home, I've been trying to catch up on emails, blogs and postings on Stitchers Guild. Also have been looking at online clothing catalogs. I have seen a lot of spring dresses, jackets, etc. I am going to start and finish my jacket project as I think this will be a nice transitional piece. Then I am going to focus on spring sewing.

I plan to go through my fabric collection for inspiration and of course I have been checking out Gorgeous Fabrics, Fashionista Fabrics, Fabric Mart, Fashion Fabric Club and more. If I don't have it they will!

Off to my sewing room, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...