Monday, January 08, 2007

Something sewing daily

In reading through various blogs the past weekend, I read where many of you were starting new year resolutions. I don't do them anymore "officially". However, I am trying to work on "affirmations" that will lead to more positive outcomes.

I affirm that I will do something sewing related at minimum of 4 times a week. Sewing related will include actually sewing, machine embroiderying, cutting out and/or fitting patterns, cutting out fabric, organizing and cataloging my patterns and fabric on my new Stitch and Stash Software, writing to my "sewing diary" (this blog) and/or reading about sewing in magazines and on blogs.

Today, I posted five patterns to my S&S software, including scanning photos of the patterns. I also ran a tutorial on one of my embroidery software programs.

" I feel good, like I knew I would". Sew Good, Sew Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...