Friday, May 05, 2006

Updating

I took my serger in for a general tuneup and cleaning. The cutting knife may need to be changed out as well. I have had this serger for about 3 1/2 years so thought it was time to give it checkup. I hope that I get it back today so I can use this weekend. If not, I will be doing more cutting of fabric and perhaps embroiderying some t-shirts I plan to wear to exercise.

I acquired some cute designs of a fairy exercising that will look nice on the t-shirts.

I will cut out my dress and jacket project this weekend as well. So if I don't get to actually sew as much this weekend I will be getting myself ready to sew.

Here is the fabric I will use to make the RTW knockoff dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...