Sunday, March 12, 2006

Patterns for Sale

I am spring cleaning my pattern stash. I have listed numerous patterns for sale on Pattern Review. Go to www.patternreview.com and click on classifieds. Look for patterns for sale posted by Linda L.

Or you can click on the my Sewing Photos link in the sidebar of this blog. Once there go to the Patterns for Sale photo album.

I am selling the Kwik Sew patterns for $5.oo except #3334. That one I am selling for $3.00 as it has been traced but all pieces are in tack. If interested you can comment on my blog and I will follow up with you. Shipping cost is $1.00 within US. The Hot Patterns pattern I am selling for $8 as I have traced that one also.

I also have LaFred's Penelope Jacket for sale $11, never used I purchased for $15 and I believe they now sell for $16.95. Go to www.lafred.com to see this pattern.


Finally I have Sewing Workshop New Yorker Jacket for sale also. This pattern has never been used either. I am selling it $15.00. Go to www.sewingworkshop.com to see this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...