Saturday, March 04, 2006

Designing in My Mind

Here are some fabric samples from Vogue that I am contemplating buying and making up into some outfits.



I have the samples from the Early Spring 2006 mailer. The dark teal with square patterns appeals to me as I can use with black or the other solid dark teal color. The multi fleck sample top left is a tussah silk in a pale aqua color. I am thinking of a jacket for this one. The yellow is a paler shade than it shows here and I was thinking of a blouse of some sort. Other fabric samples with this one in my mailer are calling my name as well. Did not download those yet.

I was at a business planning retreat this past Thursday and Friday, so no sewing time at all. Thinking about sewing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...