Friday, March 10, 2006

ASG Meeting-embroiderying on leather

Last night's ASG meeting was a good one. We met at a new place, better lit, more accomodating I thought. The program was on embroiderying on leather and suede.

I am ready to take the plunge!!! The key I think is using a not so dense design. Some of the redwork, blackwork or bluework designs will do up nicely. There was one sample with a green pepper embroidered on it and that was a more dense design. Really looked good on the sample.

I will be going to one of our thrift stores to purchase some leather goods to give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...