Wednesday, November 23, 2005

SNF Jacket Completion


Finally! The jacket is completely sewn. I only need to add shoulder pads, buttonhole and button. I reviewed jacket on Pattern Review. Hem is wavy and I need to truly steam it and see if that helps. Other suggestions were to add a chain to the hem.

All in all I am pleased with the jacket. I will try this method again as it makes for a nice line jacket, especially when the jacket does not have a lining included in the pattern.

I want to make the LH Tuxedo Jacket next. I have some great fabric I purchased from Vogue Fabrics to make it up. All I need is time! Also want to work on making some knit tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...