Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Award



I was nominated for this award by the very creative, talented and lovely Ellen of Ellen's Sewing Passion.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I so enjoy reading her blog.  She is very talented sewist and has participated in the Norwegian Sewing Bee challenge.  I think I was once the same size as she is now; if only I was now I would definitely purchase some of her garments.  Her garments are beautifully constructed. Thank you Ellen for nominating me!

Here is the description of the award

"Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious post. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion." Created by: Okoto Enigma

I am not sure my blog lives up to the description but I do try.


Here are "The Rules" to the "Mystery Blogger Award":
  • Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
  • Tell your readers three things about yourself
  • Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 10 - 20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
  • Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
  • Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog

THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:

  1. I am an only child, growing up I had two male cousins who came to live with my family and became like brothers to me.
  2. I inherited the sewing gene from my grandmother and I began sewing in the 7th grade.
  3. I never flew in a plane until I was 25 years old.  My first flight was to Philadelphia. I have never been a good flyer and avoid doing so like the plague.
Answers to the 5 questions Ellen asked:
What do you do to cheer up your partner?

  • Give him Haagen Daz Chocolate Ice Cream

If I ask you to sing spontaneous, what song would that be?

  • My Girl

Your favorite topping on the ice-cream..

  • Cherries

What makes you feel uncomfortable..

  • Being asked a question about something I know nothing about.

What kind of competition would you like to participate?

  • Dance contest.
My 10 nominees are the following and I will be sending you a comment in one of your newest posts about the nomination:

Dress Making Debacles
Rhonda's Creative Life
Maddie Made This
Fayes Sewing Adventures
Sie Macht
Anita by Design
Coco's Loft
Cashmerette
A Stitching Odyssey
Girls in the Garden

My 5 Questions are:
What do you like to sew the most?
What is your favorite fabric to sew?
What is your favorite movie?
What is your favorite book?
If you had a million dollars what would you buy first?

2 comments:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...