Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Glimpse NL6469

I finished my dress!  Yeah!  I just took a few photos of the dress hanging.  I will post more when I wear it.

Back view

Close up of invisible zipper

Front view

I love this fabric and wish I had more.  It was great to sew with, no curling edges.  It is a brushed poly knit from Cali Fabrics.

What's next-trying to decide if I can find the right fabric to make another dress for the upcoming ASG Holiday party.  I also want to make some jackets.  I could use more of these in my wardrobe; I also would like to try a simple coat.  I have some great fabrics that I would love to use for a coat.  

More later.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors, looking forward to seeing you a the luncheon.
    Lynne H.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...