Saturday, September 23, 2017

PR Tunic Contest

I have been meaning to post about the outcome of the Tunic Contest!  This was the tunic I entered.
Well I came in fourth with the number of votes. I think there were about 81 entries, so not to shabby result.  I enjoyed the process of making this tunic and learning to use my ruffler foot.  I actually wore the tunic a couple of weeks ago when we had some almost fall weather!  It passed the wearability test and I got quite a few compliments from staff and my DH.

Now that it is a officially fall, we are back up in the upper 80's, low 90's.  So put this aside for the moment.  I may try another tunic using the Tunic Bible when I find the right fabric.


16 comments:

  1. Congrats Linda - This is great! ♥ Your tunic looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors and the ruffled collar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought that your right sleeve had a very cool lace bottom. It's the tree trunk, of course, but it's an idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on placing 4th! Your tunic looks very regal

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out so nice. Beautiful fabric choice and very flattering colors on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tunic! Very beautiful. Congratulations, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...