Sunday, August 20, 2017

Tunics and Tanks

The ruffle neck tunic is almost complete!!!🙌  I only need to hem it.  I also plan to do a little something with the ruffle at the chest point.

What's next is The Perfect Tank Top from Pamela's Patterns.  I have had this pattern for a couple of years and never made it.  I have seen a few people review on their blogs, Pattern Review and saw this on one of our ASG Chapter members.

I have some leftover knit fabrics from previous projects and decided to give them a try.

Photos to follow the tunic once I hem it.  Hope you had a great weekend and hope next week is a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm always on the lookout for a great tee or tank pattern. I will be looking forward on your review when you have it completed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the pin fitting stage and have pulled several left over fabrics to try. Will review when completed. I am hoping that this turns out well.

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...