Friday, July 14, 2017

Pamela Leggett in town

Last night our ASG Chapter hosted Pamela Leggett for our program.  She is charming, witty and so at ease talking to the audience.  We got to see some of her lovely creations and of course spend money on some of her patterns and other supplies/notions.

The fun continues for today and tomorrow as we will create one of her cardigans and her bias skirt. I am loving to be on vacation and participating in this.  Got to pack up my sewing machine and fabric, etc. for today and tomorrow.

I should have taken pictures with my phone last night so I could post some of her beautiful garments. They are very inspirational.  Will try to do so today.

More updates to follow!

6 comments:

  1. Pam is a wonderful teacher. Lucky you. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right, she was a wonderful teacher. Great personality and charm. Learned a lot of techniques from her during our two day sewing event.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I am so interested in that program. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very informative sewing classes. Learned some new ways of sewing some garments.

      Delete
  3. I've never tried one of her patterns, but read a bit about them. Can't wait to see your pictures of the garments she had shared. It sounds like a fun weekend. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After making two garments from her patterns. I did buy a few more. Her patterns are drafted for the more mature woman and easy to adjust. Learned a lot from her.

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...