Saturday, July 08, 2017

Butterick 6425

I started the process of pin fitting this pattern this morning.  Adjustments have been made and I will be cutting out the fabric shortly.  I thought about making the dress but I believe I will get more wear from this as a top.

The fabric I will use for this was purchased from Fabric Mart during one of their knit sales earlier this year.  I have cut back quite on bit on fabric purchases this year.  I did just order two knit fabrics from Girl Charlee during the July 4th holiday.  Anticipate those fabrics arriving next week.
I was drawn to this fabric because of the pastel color dots.  I want to sew a solid color top most likely in black. The fabric has been washed and is ready to be cut.

More updates later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...