I finished Jalie 3352 and was able to take a few photos before work yesterday when I wore the top.
Here is the top on a hanger--
I used my coverstitch machine to hem the bodice and the sleeves. I used my serger for the garment. The knit fabric was perfect to work with. I used bias fusible tape at the neckline and a woven tape for the shoulders.
I did not have to make a FBA; I did take 5/8 swayback adjustment and raised the neckline as well.
Here are photos of me wearing
I have to say I am a little tired of the high/low hemline style. I think I am going to take a break from sewing that style for next top sewing projects.
It was fun to complete a project and have already decided on the next one. More later.