With some of those issues resolved, I am feeling better and ready to like get back to sewing and blogging. My denim dress is still a work in progress. I am going to use snaps instead of button and buttonholes.I just need to mark the placements and do it.
While waiting to get motivated to install the snaps, I decided to pin fit Jalie 3352.
With my recent completed Jalie raglan sleeve top, I decided to go down a size in the bust area. I raised the neckline about 1 1/2 inches as I find that Jalie necklines are too low for me. I did my usual swayback and forward shoulder adjustments. I also shortened the shoulder length by 3/8.
The fabric I used was from GirlCharlee, knit fix purchase in January.
I did not like it at first. I then saw a few other items that had some of the lavendar color and I pulled out this fabric. The more I looked the better it got. The quality of the knit is nice, similar to a sweater knit. I am using the same contrast color for the sleeves that was used in my last Jalie top.
The weather this week has turned a little cooler and that is helping me to get into sewing clothes for the upcoming season changes.