Saturday, December 12, 2015

Jenna almost complete

I took a PTO day yesterday and after taking care of projects that needed to be done, I worked on the Jenna Cardi.  Looking much better than the photo in my previous post.

There are lots of likes and some dislikes with this pattern.  On top of that the knit I used is somewhat difficult to work with and not exactly what I think is best knit for this particular pattern.

I have completed everything except cuffs for sleeves and the buttonholes and buttons.  I think I am going to use snaps as I think this knit may not take to buttonholes well.  Will do a test run.

More updates and photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...