Monday, January 19, 2015

A day off!

Well today was a holiday and my birthday!  It has been a while since I have had my birthday as a day off.  I had lots of plans for the day, way too many for one day.  I did get pattern adjustments made to a McCall's knit top pattern. I plan to make View A but use a contrast for the back piece that comes around to the side.  I  will make a skirt from the same fabric using this McCall's pattern; not sure which skirt yet.    These were among the last few patterns I purchased at year end.

I am going to use this fabric that I just purchased from Sew Much Fabric.  I did get it washed and dried so it is ready to be cut when I can get back into the sewing room.
Back to work tomorrow!

6 comments:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...