More progress on December Garment of the Month and Happy New Year!

No new pictures for now.  I made the final fitting tweaks to the dress this afternoon.  The Italian wool fabric has some Lycra and the double knit also has some stretch.  Because of this I had to take additional deeper seams than I did for the lining fabric which had no stretch.

I am pleased with the fit now.  Next steps are stitching lining to dress, inserting sleeves and a small shoulder pad as I think I need it as there is some droop to the back shoulder area and a shoulder pad helped.

I don't think I will finish this dress tonight so it will be my first completed project for the new year.

Wishing everyone

Comments

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

Simplicity 1366

Ruffle Neck Tunic

Sewcialists

Sewcialists