Friday, July 25, 2014

So it begins

I am on Staycation starting today!
First thing on the list for this morning was a pedicure.  I decided to try a new to me place.  Experience was good, pedi was good-just not the experience I wanted.

Here is my summer pedicure-
I love green!




I just had lunch and back home for a few hours so now going to cut out my skirt and sew some.

I always have big sewing plans for when I am off, I normally never complete everything.  I will share what I complete as the week goes along!

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy!!!! I need a staycation after the vacation I just had. What fun to stay home and sew all week long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find I need a staycation after a vacation also!

      Delete
  2. Have fun!!!

    You all have inspired me to take a staycation. I'm going to wait til fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! I do hope that you get more sewing done than I have during my staycation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn. Today I only cut out the skirt and got side tracked doing other stuff. Tomorrow is another day!!

      Delete
  4. Have a great staycation... pretty nail polish.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...